Obtain our report that contains manual user testing insights from the team of seasoned QA experts. Don’t leave your website performance in disarray.
- Is rel = "noopener noreferrer" the same as “nofollow”?
- Learn How to Remove SEO Spam from Your WordPress Website
- How to Write Great Sitelinks For Google Ads
- Google Ads Targeting Expansion: Why you need to turn it off
- Desktop vs Mobile Conversion Rate - Why Desktop Converts Better
- Warm-up Your Domain For Cold Email Outreach Campaigns
- Why We Use Sage Wordpress Framework For SEO
- Digital Ad Spend Surpassed Traditional Media
Some of you know that I bought MacBook Pro few months ago. My first jump from PC to MAC and I was speechless. Previously my reasons for having a computer were motivated by playing video games and communication with friends. As I went into business from gaming, my computing needs started to change. Instead of games, more and more time spent on my computer was dedicated to work. I noticed that distraction free old Lenovo laptop was way more productive machine in terms of work, in comparison to all powerful desktop, simply, because I’ve associated it with games. So I decided to replace the weakest link and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Having a powerful laptop skyrocketed my mindset and accomplishment. I don’t regret a single penny.
Events at the begging of June threw me out of the house, so I had to rent a new place. It was a drag for me to move entire heavy desktop to a temporary house, until the renovation is finished. Instead I just brought my laptop, but that didn’t cut it. I reserved a designated desk for work and also brought a monitor. I’ve connected my laptop on it, added a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse. There it is, a desktop like environment powered by extremly powerfull laptop, instead of big black box.
All of my motivating music and multimedia were already in sync, through iTunes, Evernote and Dropbox, and they still remain that way. So it left me down with only three devices at this momment: MacBook Pro, iPad and Android powered phone. I have intention of moving my phone under Apple umbrella for further improvements of syncing. Syncing is extremely important and I am looking forward to productivity boost when they launch iCloud, service that allows your documents to be synchronized over all of your Apple devices.
It becomes more and more apparent, if you are using computers soley for the purposes of work, laptop is your best choice. But if you feel as if you lack flexibilty of large screen of desktop, all you need for your exploding productivity home platform is:
- Cable to connect your laptop to external monitor – my recommendation: Apple Mini Display to DVI
- Wireless Keyboard – my recommendation: Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless mouse – my recommendation: Logitech Darkfield MX performance