Obtain our report that contains manual user testing insights from the team of seasoned QA experts. Don’t leave your website performance in disarray.
- Is rel = "noopener noreferrer" the same as “nofollow”?
- Learn How to Remove SEO Spam from Your WordPress Website
- How to Write Great Sitelinks For Google Ads
- Google Ads Targeting Expansion: Why you need to turn it off
- Desktop vs Mobile Conversion Rate - Why Desktop Converts Better
- Warm-up Your Domain For Cold Email Outreach Campaigns
- Why We Use Sage Wordpress Framework For SEO
- Digital Ad Spend Surpassed Traditional Media
After spending the entire morning trying to figure out iOS Blogging on my phone, I can safely say that I am at the same point as where I was before I started. Only new revelation is that now I know I gotta move a bunch of Evernote notes into my Dropbox if I ever intend to publish them.
One more thing I’ve learned after spending my morning in 1Writer and Byword is that Markdown with working Text Expander is science fiction level of efficiency compared to writing in Evernote, that now I know for certain that I can’t go back.
My to-do list now looks something like this:
- How to easily publish images from Byword to WordPress ?
- Is there an app that will upload images to my self hosted server and get me back a hyperlink on my clipboard?
- Is there a workflow that will automatically push Safari hyperlink in an embed image markdown format back to the Byword or Ulysses, to a currently open text file?
Even though not much changed in the way I work yet, I feel like I know that I am getting closer to closing down the loop.
One thing is for certain, I’ve pushed blogging further on behalf of images. Dealing with WordPress images from the phone is still extremely impractical in this point in time. It needs to flow better. Wondering if I could create a workflow specifically for that. Until than, people will have to satisfy with the lack of imagery.