Obtain our report that contains manual user testing insights from the team of seasoned QA experts. Don’t leave your website performance in disarray.
- Is rel = "noopener noreferrer" the same as “nofollow”?
- Learn How to Remove SEO Spam from Your WordPress Website
- How to Write Great Sitelinks For Google Ads
- Google Ads Targeting Expansion: Why you need to turn it off
- Desktop vs Mobile Conversion Rate - Why Desktop Converts Better
- Warm-up Your Domain For Cold Email Outreach Campaigns
- Why We Use Sage Wordpress Framework For SEO
- Digital Ad Spend Surpassed Traditional Media
If you are Apple Music user, I’ve got some good news for you! You can save $21 annually, when you switch to the yearly subscription. Music is an important component of productivity, and as such, I like to have a music system that works reliably with the best possible work environment, and Apple music is just that.
Unfortunately, accessing this option isn’t straightforward, because first you need to sign up for a monthly plan, and than switch to yearly.
To access the annual option, you will first need to open the Music app on your iPhone and click on the “For You” tab. You then need to click on account in the top-right of the screen and choose “View Apple ID.”
In that pane, you can choose “Subscriptions” and then select your Apple Music subscription. Hidden in there, Apple offers the option to convert the plan to an annual subscription.
Don’t worry about switching the subscription in the middle of the month, because Apple will let your current subscription run its course, before charging your new annual charge.
And that’s it. Now you don’t have to worry about Apple charging your credit card every month, and you’ll save some money in the process. Hope you’ve enjoyed this guide.