Obtain our report that contains manual user testing insights from the team of seasoned QA experts. Don’t leave your website performance in disarray.
- Is rel = "noopener noreferrer" the same as “nofollow”?
- Learn How to Remove SEO Spam from Your WordPress Website
- How to Write Great Sitelinks For Google Ads
- Google Ads Targeting Expansion: Why you need to turn it off
- Desktop vs Mobile Conversion Rate - Why Desktop Converts Better
- Warm-up Your Domain For Cold Email Outreach Campaigns
- Why We Use Sage Wordpress Framework For SEO
- Digital Ad Spend Surpassed Traditional Media
Objects that are still have tendencies of staying still.
Objects that are in movement, tend to keep moving.
All objects tend to retain status quo of their current state. That’s why I face procrastination issues lateley in the early mornings. And I am contemplating, why am I standing still.
I completely failed by touching my cell phone to check work email. My first impression was working, than I saw the task that I have to get done during the day and I started procrastinating, instead of completing my morning routine.
Morning routines are extremely important, because they prepare you for the day. They are setting you in motion. Cultivating the habit of morning routine is becoming ever more critical.
If you start your day the right way, the entire day that follows will be similar to the morning you started.
I know this, because I’ve used to cultivate the morning routine. I have a “Morning Routine” context in my OmniFocus. And it started to be daunting task. A task that I’ve started procrastinating on.
And I am getting back on track. See, nobody is perfect. You will always have that 2 weeks long vacation that will screw up your habits, you will always have something that will put you out of balance.
The problem doesn’t lie in falling out of balance, the problem lies in the fact that people tend to stay where they fell down. And if you have the gutts and courage to admit that you fell down, you are going to climb up again.
Stop avoiding pain, set yourself in motion. Defeat procrastination. And stop reading blogs, get that work done!