Obtain our report that contains manual user testing insights from the team of seasoned QA experts. Don’t leave your website performance in disarray.
- Is rel = "noopener noreferrer" the same as “nofollow”?
- Learn How to Remove SEO Spam from Your WordPress Website
- How to Write Great Sitelinks For Google Ads
- Google Ads Targeting Expansion: Why you need to turn it off
- Desktop vs Mobile Conversion Rate - Why Desktop Converts Better
- Warm-up Your Domain For Cold Email Outreach Campaigns
- Why We Use Sage Wordpress Framework For SEO
- Digital Ad Spend Surpassed Traditional Media
Google voice benefits are endless, but there is one feature, which is worth a million, that can give your productivity a launch to stratosphere. Properly utilizing Voicemail is like having a personal dactilographist. In the past it used to be the privilege of the high end executives. Now you get it for free! So how do we do it?
First of all you should apply for Google number. Getting Google number is free, and essentials if you want to make notes “on the go”. First of all you will need to have Google Account, if you got gmail, you have it already. Than it gets simple, you just use your cell phone to call your Google number, leave yourself a voice mail and thats your easiest way to take notes.
Some additional tips would include cleaver usage of filters. So when you get your voice mail transcribed you can send it to Evernote automatically, so you will have awesome way of note taking. Also you should make a label called ideas, where all your voicemails will end up organized in one place.
Great feature of all is that you can have personalized greeting that will cover your caller with notification when you are going to be available. This cleaver use of settings can create personalized greeting for each person in your contact list, which is pretty cool if you ask me.
Until the end of 2011, Google voice calls are going to be free within USA and Canada. Even when they start charging I believe they are going to retain hysterically low price they have right now. So I highly recommend that you take an advantage of that.
- Chrome Extension
- Google Talk Desktop App (Good for sending voicemails, labs edition)
- Android Application
This article will be changed in the future, so stay tuned if you need more ideas and tips on how to use Google voice, like a power user. If you have your own tips and tricks, you are welcome to leave them in the comments.